Branching narrative, open-ended interactions, audience decision-making: writing for immersive doesn’t look quite like writing for anything else. Our panel joins forces from across the worlds of filmmaking, theatre, and video game design to talk through the design and writing process behind immersive storytelling.
Moderator: Landon Zakheim
- Michelle Carpenter, Filmmaker & Chair of the Visual Arts Department, CU Denver
- Natalie Scarlett, Founder and director of Cipher Creative Productions Co.
- Z, founder and executive producer of Serenity Forge video game development studio
- Howard Cook, filmmaker, designer, artist, animator and Associate Professor focused on Immersive Storytelling
- Android Jones, electromineralist artist
Event Timeslots (1)